7th All-Russian Microwave Conference
November 25 — November 27, 2020 — Moscow, Kotelnikov Institute of Radioengineering and Electronics RAS
The purpose of this conference is the exchange of experience and the latest achievements of scientists from Russia and abroad on topical microwave issues. The most relevant areas are the use of microwave, EHF, and terahertz ranges of electromagnetic waves in engineering, medicine, security systems and many other areas, as well as the development of materials with new properties for use in microwave technology. Substantial attention will be paid to the creation of an element base for advanced communication, radar and radio-vision systems based on the achievements of radio electronics, micro- and nanoelectronics.
- Propagation and scattering of electromagnetic waves
- Antenna systems and transmission lines
- Generators, amplifiers, receiving devices
- Microwave, EHF and THz bands
- New materials for electronics
- Measuring systems, including for medicine.
- Acceptance of applications: until June 15 2020
- Acceptance materials of reports: July 20 — November 1, 2020
- Beginning of the conference: at 10:00 on November 25, 2020. Registration from 9:30.
- End of conference: November 27, 2020
|Participants from Russia and CIS||International Participants|
|Students and graduate students||1500 ₽||25$|
|IEEE Members:||2400 ₽||40$|
|Non-IEEE Members:||3000 ₽||50$|
Abstract Submission and Call for Papers
Pay attention. that only applications are not enough to include a report in the conference program.
A collection of conference reports will be published in a separate volume before the conference.
The volume of abstracts for publication is no more than 5 pages, including drawings and a list of references. The prepared materials are accepted by the Organizing Committee in electronic form in the format MsWord at firstname.lastname@example.org
The requirements for the report and design template will be published later.
This year it is also planned to publish abstracts in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Requirements for these publications will be published later.
- Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics. V.A.Kotelnikova RAS
- RAS Scientific Council on the Propagation of Radio Waves
- Russian Scientific and Technical Society of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Communications A.S. Popov (RNTORES named after A.S. Popov)
- IEEE Russia Section
- MTT-ED Moscow Chapter IEEE
- AP Moscow Chapter IEEE
Conference Program Committee:
Cherepenin V.A. (Chairman, Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Kaloshin V.A. (Deputy Chairman, Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Bugaev A.S. (MIPT),
Gulyaev Yu.V. ( Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Denisov G.G. (IAP RAS),
Koshelets V.P. ( Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Koshelev V.I. (ISE SB RAS),
Kulikov G.V. (MIREA),
Levitan B.A. (JSC «Radiophysics»),
Lagarkov A.N. (ITPE RAS),
Fedorov I.B. (MSTU named after Bauman),
Chaplygin Yu.A. (MIET),
Shevtsov V.A. (MAI).
Conference Organizing Committee:
Kaloshin V.A. (Chairman, Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Koshelets V.P. (Deputy Chairman, Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Ermolov P.P. (SevSU),
Kissel V.N. (ITPE RAS),
Kolesov V.V. ( Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Kryukovsky A.S. (RosNow)
Kuznetsov Yu.V. (MAI)
Smirnov V.M. (Kotelnikov IRE RAS ),
Pozhidaev V.N. (Kotelnikov IRE RAS),
Samsonov G.A. (RNTORES named after Popov),
Skobelev S.P. (JSC «Radiophysics»),
Kurochkin A.P. (NGO «Vega»),
Kalyabin E.V. (TsNIRTI named after A.I. Berg),
Cherepenin V.A. (Kotelnikov IRE RAS ),
Yukhanov Yu.V. (SFU)
Yusupov R.A. (Secretary, Kotelnikov IRE RAS)
Mailing address: 125009, Moscow, st. Mokhovaya 11, building 7. IRE them. V.A. Kotelnikov RAS
Tel +7 (495) 629-3410 — Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Kaloshin Vadim Anatolyevich
Tel +7 (495) 629-3418 — Deputy Chairman, Koshelets Valery Pavlovich
E-mail of the Organizing Committee: email@example.com;